Saturday, May 24, 2008

No Petrol point from Citibank, HSBC CC? Maybankard Visa wave credit card for ur petrol points... and Maybank give you all the treat points you want!!!

Petronas Maybankard Visa

The fastest way to earn POINTS..!!!!!!


From 1 February to 31 July 2008 every RM1 spent on the card for petrol at PETRONAS Service Stations gets you 5x TreatsPoints closer to petrol vouchers, which mean pump gas RM70 = 70x5 = 350 points !!!!
One month for example RM200 which mean you get 1000 points. I applied my card 2 months ago, now I only get... 23/5/2008. Now I only left two months to get 5 times points.
Estimation = RM200 x 2 months = RM400 which turns to 2000 points.



What best -

NO annual fee for life!!!!! NO expiration for points!!!!! Get points for petrol!!!!!

What more, it has Visa payWave - contactless card payment.
List of benefit in maybank2u.com.my

How to get it???


Get it now!!!! while still can .... :)
Step on the accelerator and call 1-300-88-6688 or visit www.mymesra.com.my to get your PETRONAS Maybankard Visa today and start getting Free Petrol 5x Faster!

Check out my New Credit Card :) Freshly baked out from the oven!!!

No comments: