Sunday, September 14, 2008

Symbian s60 phone... make full use of it

If you happen to check out my phone, my phone is a Nokia E51 that uses Symbian S60 Operating System to run. It is pretty nice and slick phone. E51, with the E stands for Enterprise, for Business people that needs everything on the go.

What I want to do now is that, I'm going to post things on how to you install software into the phone.

When I first got the phone, I learned how to "hacked" the phone and install bunch of software into it like SkyeQuiKey1.0 which is a really nice and handy software. Why?

Goto this website to know how to hack your phone
http://www.finestfones.com/2008/05/symbian-signed-now-undisputedly-and.html

If you already hacked, you can learn how to install any unsigned application by watching this video


No comments: