Saturday, May 9, 2009

Malairen and Chiok's Wedding ooo...!!!!

Another of my coursemate has just got married...
This took place in a Beautiful but yet wet Sunday Morning in Ipoh.

I reached there around 9.15am.. And I'm the 2nd person arrived, as "heng tai"'s Photographer. :) Chung Ming was the first "Heng Tai" who arrived right on 9am...

As the photographer, I took "some" pics. Give some comments on the photos I share with all of you. Enjoy!!!














If you think being pregnant is hard, wait till u do sit up...





WANT MORE? CLICK to see more....


A very important piece of paper






A like this one alot :)


Success :) ...







YAM SING!!!!


Ended with a picture of all of us, coursemates. :)

Or is it? Of course, my blog don't have enough space to put all the photos...
If you like it and want to see more of it......70 pics more!!!!
See the Photo Album Here!!!

No comments: