Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Want a Cute Shitze puppies?

I have here 3 very cute Shitze puppies looking for their one and only owner oh....
Are you lucky enough to be their owner? If you interested, take a look at their pictures...

Hi Hi...me just woke up...






Cappuccino: I'm still sleeping...but I'm watching u....



Introducing puppies (Hot Chocolate) as it is the darkest of them all :)





Doggie: I'm Vanilla...are you my new owner?


Do you want one? Click on to see how!!!

Just leave a comment on this post and I'll get back to you... :)
Shih Tzu puppies are so cute...

5 comments:

ankolee アンコリー said...

NYAN~!!! So Cute~! >.<
Shih Tzu? Shih Jun? heheheheh

Bacs said...

haha... cute leh... Shih Tze is the dog oh.... :)
Got 3 of them all together? want one? hehe

Anonymous said...

How much for each one? :P

I presume not free.

Bacs said...

oo... very cheap only... msg me.. it is at least 50% off the market price...hurry oh.. before they all find their new owner.

Bacs said...

Hi World,

The dogs have landed in the biggest pet shop in town. You can drop by and see, I saw one already sold and two of them still in the pet shop. This is update as of 2 weeks ago. Hope they have found an owner already.
Sad sad.... giving them away... wonder how's the puppies's mother are doing...