Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Domino Pizza on sales...today only... RM6 for a PIZZA!!!!

I was passing by the Domino Pizza at Krystal Point when there were two guys lazying around the turning corner. I look closer, and notice they were actually holding signs up..kind of... that says Personal pan RM6 , Regular pizza RM15. It was a deal!!! (normally RM10++, RM20++)



We decided to stop there and grab two persoanl pan to go. I got Pepperoni pizza while my gf got Hawaiian Chicken :) .... you can see here...my pizza is a mixed.... Half Pepperoni and half Hawaiian Chicken ..hehe...





Must show the box as well..so you know it is Dominno pizza... :)



PS: side note, Personal pan not enough for a person....well..at least not enough for me...


1 comment:

Bacs said...

It tastes better..the Personal pan compare to the Regular one....
Got to try to know it. :)

Some says the US Pizza is better... I have to try to know :)